FLUORESCENT ADOLESCENT MAGAZINE.


I have super exciting news for you guys! Rekindling my love for publishing things, I've decided to start my own magazine. We're based in New York City and we're currently looking for contributors. I figured that being a fashion blog, this is a great way for my magazine to have some exposure. I'd love for anyone to contribute, if you're in NYC. We'll be needing models, writers, photographers, artists (music, media, etc), and everything in between! Don't worry if you're not in New York! There are plenty of ways for you to contribute without having to be here in person. I'm super excited to get things going with this magazine!

CONTACT US: JULIALEUNG@FAMAGAZINE.COM

CHECK US OUT:

LOVELOVE, JULIA.

7 comments:

theresa | March 2, 2011 at 7:43 PM

omg ill be your model !!!!!!!!!!!!
ah can't wait till it comes out! i'm excited also!! good luck!

Nicole, Coco Maria | March 2, 2011 at 9:08 PM

Oooh, this is such a wonderful idea! I would love to contribute in some way :)

Alyse | March 3, 2011 at 4:51 AM

This is a great idea! I want to contribute, too.

v a m p i r e | March 3, 2011 at 7:23 AM

wow i am happy for u ! to show some love i will follow u in Twitter right away ! ♥

love

Jasmine

RIPPEDBOXTOPS | March 3, 2011 at 11:36 AM

julia!
i want to help with being a photographer! and the artists! cause if you need someone for editing or graphic work i know someone who can help!
message me!

Alina Anghel | March 4, 2011 at 5:38 AM

congrats and best of luck!xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Eli | March 4, 2011 at 7:55 AM

sounds exciting Good luck!~

Post a Comment