recap and resolutions.



(click the links to redirect to the original post)

I know it's only been five months of blogging, but this is a serious milestone for me, you guys! I've always started up blogs, but I never really stuck with them. After about a week, I'd always die off. But so far, this blog has become my little (sometimes neglected) baby. I love looking back at the months that past and going, "I forgot I had that item in my closet!" or "I have no idea what to wear today, so I'll just rewear this outfit...again...for the fiftieth time!"



Good news is that I found my old glasses while I was just rummaging around the house today! I know, they're really granny-like and they do nothing for my face, but I LOVE THEM. And this is what I wear on the weekends, haha! Well, today, specifically (even though there are people coming over and I should really get dressed into something better than my PJs). A Looney Tunes sweatshirt and PJ bottoms! I know, it's so "in" right now. I should be in Vogue...JUST KIDDING.


I figured that I have about three resolutions for 2011. I mean, resolutions should be realistic and something that gets you motivated - mentally, emotionally, or even physically, haha. So, mine are:
  1. Be more consistent with my blogging/outfits. That means updating more instead of waiting for a lazy day at home to finally write a post.
  2. Start and complete a 365 Day project on my Flickr. (Which will basically be one photo for one day for one year!)
  3. Read more! I used to be able to read about 20 books in a month, but that's dwindled down to about...zero books a month, haha, excluding all the reading I do for school. I really miss reading and I know I might be the only one who thinks this but I don't really like the whole ebooks thing. I think to really fully appreciate and enjoy the whole act of reading is to be able to hold a book and flip the pages and smell the smell of books! I know, poor trees. :(
So, what are your resolutions for the new year?

2 comments:

oomph. | January 2, 2011 at 12:23 AM

nice job on sticking with your blog..you have some great outfits! like the way you mix some of your prints.

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Audrey W. | January 2, 2011 at 9:32 AM

Congrats on keeping up with your blog. I've been the same way. And your outfits are great! Can't wait to see more.

http://whatprettyface.blogspot.com/
Audrey :)

Post a Comment